Ummm, looking at this picture makes me sooo hungry and it is 10.30 at night and I have attempted to stop eating after 7.00pm
Here is a list of all the foods you should AVOID when trying to lose weight.. trust me it helps!
- Fried foods (includes spring rolls, dim sims)
- French fries and hamburgers
- Table sugar
- Salted nuts ( a handful of raw nuts a day is ok..)
- Baked beans
- Soft drinks
- Toffee and chocolate
- Fatty sausages
- White Bread (especially after 5pm)
- Pasta made with white flour
- Alcohol ( if you cannot cut this out of your diet try having vodka and soda water)
- Lots of potato
- Too much cheese-
- Too much tomatoe sauce
Fake eyelashes a makeup artist put on me for a photoshoot - couldn't blink they were so heavy
Individual lashes create a more natural look, and are normally placed between the natural lashes for a more defined look. Personally I hate wearing these eyelashes because its a very tedious job to place them but if your looking for a natural look I would recommend these.
For a dramatic effect consider buying strip lashes which are applied with glue/or stick on. Try and opt for the lashes that are appiled with glue because i found the ones that are stick on usually end up falling off if you are going out/going to be moving around alot.
Often these lashes are in need of trimming, so try and adjust them to natural length of your eyelashes.
Three quarter Lashes
One of the hardest set of fake eyelashes to get on the market, however they exist and create a both natural and dramatic effect. These lashes are speficially designed to direct to the corner of the eye.
For some women, that pouch around the middle of your stomach is very hard to get rid of, and even harder the older you get which is due to genetics and body build (We are all envy of that girl we know who was born with the perfect stomach!)
♥ Try and get regular cardio exercise such as running, swimming and even walking
♥ Use Strength training several times a week
Push up and Squats
Try doing push ups and squats, they are said to burn calories faster than your usual crunches. The main thing I have learnt is make sure you are eating healthy, and not eating too many things that are going to put fat on your body like your normal junkfood because it makes it harder for you to get a toner stomach.
'Abs are not made in the gym, they are made in the kitchen'
Again I need to stress how important your diet is, but when I say diet I don't mean No carbs, low food, and the usual crazy diets you have heard of. Your diet is just as important as going to the gym, let me give you an example. Say you order a coke for lunch, and a normal coke has about 150 calories in it, to burn off that coke you need to run on the treadmill for about 30 mins and that is 30 mins of hard work just to burn off that one tiny can of coke.
Cut out these foods from your diet
1. Sugar - Added to most cereals and breakfasts foods and most low fat foods contain a MASS of sugar so make sure you read the label
2. Man made foods- like your biscuits, packet foods, frozen dinners. Replace them with fresh fruit, vegetables, and other natural goodies
3. Pasta and Bread- the foods that put inches on your waist, in order to get lean you need to cut out these foods, or refrain your self from eating them every day. If that is not going to fit your lifestyle try and eat these foods before 5pm each day, just so you arent sleeping on a full stomach of carbs
I suggest you look up these moves in google and add them to your abs routine.